Monday, August 6, 2007

My preciousssss....

I've wanted, pined and longed for a Kitchen Aid mixer for as long as I can remember. From the moment I felt the first pangs of culinary curiosity, this was one of the things I knew I needed to have. So when we moved into our own place here in TO, I said to myself I was going to get one. But it took me a whole year to finally take the plunge. And I have not looked back since :-)

This marvelous machine makes short work of cookie dough, bread, egg whites, whipped cream, lumpia filling, and my liege waffle batter. It kneads, whips, beats, and mixes. And most importantly...it's pretty!

When I finally get my own real kitchen, "my precious" will have her own place of honor. I want a cabinet with a sliding attachment so that I can keep her dust-free yet easily take her out when I need her. I don't know why I call it a "her." I just thought a great multitasker that can also look pretty can only be female. Hehe!

No comments: