Green Tea Sugar Cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2-3 tsp green tea powder
1. Cream butter and sugar til light and fluffy.
2. Add egg, vanilla and milk.
3. Mix dry ingredients in a bowl and add to butter/egg mixture in 2-3 batches until you get a soft dough.
4. Form dough into disk and refrigerate for a few hours until firm.
5. Roll dough 1/4-1/3 inch thick and cut out with cookie cutters.
6. Chill cookie pieces. Meanwhile preheat oven to 350.
7. Bake cookies for 15-18 minutes until the bottom is slightly brown.
8. Cool on wire racks.